Welcome!

Tom and Laura Clifton, serving as missionaries with FamilyLife, a ministry of Cru.

On our blog you can read the latest conference quotes, find out about new things happening within FamilyLife, keep updated with our family, find links to helpful sites, and also find out how to join our support team.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Redmond Weekend to Remember

April 30th-May 2nd, 2010
Decisions for Christ 6
Pray to be filled by the Holy Spirit 144
Recommit family to Christ 111
Attendance 361

"We have been married 25 years and came in wounded. I feel like we have been 'transplanted' from the improper location to a place we will grow and thrive."

"The night of day 1, we fought, I slept on the floor. Day 2 changed my entire outlook on our marriage and our oneness. Thank you." Bank manager, married 2 years

"Feeling like I just got my best friend back." husband, general contractor, married 2 years

..."he walks with me instead of way off ahead of me and holds my hand." Homemaker, married 4 years

"We reconnected so big. We have never had so many calm intense deep conversations. It was amazing." Stay at home mom, married 2 years

"We are not getting a divorce now-we feel hope and have tools. We are calling everything after (this conference) 'our second marriage'. A new beginning. Wife, medical assistant, married 2 years

"I arrived at the conference feeling pretty hopeless about the future of our marriage, but now I have hope, and tools." Wife, physician, married 5 years

"We were okay coming here. We are great leaving. We cannot wait to share this with our friends through group leadership and Homebuilders." Wife, married 5 years

"The highlight of the conference was...the way she smiled at me, before we kissed, after the men to men and women to women meetings." Painter, married 13 years

"This conference has given us some tools that we are excited to use in strengthening our family. Many barriers were rubble by the end of the weekend." Husband, industrial painter, married 6 years

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...