A Few Comments from the Spring 2011 Weekend to Remember Season:
• This weekend helped me more and more to open up as I give my whole heart to my husband. Marriage felt like a chore, a burden – now I know marriage as a precious gift from God. I see my husband in a whole different light – it’s bright and will forever shine!!
• We found forgiveness!
• I had made up my mind and heart to walk away from my marriage because I thought there was no hope. I was burned out with trying to make it work. Now I see I can stop trying my way and do it God's way. I found new hope in the marriage covenant.
• As a military wife, my reason for planning a trip to Florida was to leave my husband, because of an affair. After this weekend, I plan on going back home with my husband, giving my marriage to God, along with my hurt, pain and put God first in my life and my husband 2nd and pray our marriage will be better, but mostly godly! Thank you!
• I came with the hope that God would speak to the heart of my husband and work wit him to see my needs. The most wonderful thing happened. God opened my eyes and worked on my heart to show me all of the ways that I was lacking in providing for my husband’s needs. Leaving here a newly devoted wife.
• My husband and I are currently in the process of a divorce. However this weekend has changed the way that we have been looking a each other. We have started to put the principles that we have learned this weekend into practice and it feels like we are learning to fall back into love with each other.
Join us for a Weekend to Remember this fall. Use the code "thecliftons" and save 50% off the registration price. Register today at www.familylife.com