Welcome!

Tom and Laura Clifton, serving as missionaries with FamilyLife, a ministry of Cru.

On our blog you can read the latest conference quotes, find out about new things happening within FamilyLife, keep updated with our family, find links to helpful sites, and also find out how to join our support team.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Growing in Thankfulness

Thankfulness is something that takes time and discipline.  After reading the book One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp I was encouraged to begin my own list of things that I am thankful for. 

However, as a mom, I wanted to cultivate this discipline in my children too...so this year we are writing in our journals to reach 1000 Gifts by the end of 2012.  Three gifts a day...three things to give thanks for and by the end of 2012 we will reach one thousand!  

If you would like to see more check it out at A Snap Shot of Motherhood.  Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...