Welcome!

Tom and Laura Clifton, serving as missionaries with FamilyLife, a ministry of Cru.

On our blog you can read the latest conference quotes, find out about new things happening within FamilyLife, keep updated with our family, find links to helpful sites, and also find out how to join our support team.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

True Greatness

Did you make a New Year's Resolution?  This year I haven't made a resolution, but I have changed my focus on what I am doing with my children.  As a mom, I want my children to succeed, to be their very best.  However, have I been challenged to think about raising my children for True Greatness and not success alone.  Want to hear more?  You can read more about it on A Snap Shot of Motherhood.  The title is A New Year, A New Perspective

Blessings to you in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...