Welcome!

Tom and Laura Clifton, serving as missionaries with FamilyLife, a ministry of Cru.

On our blog you can read the latest conference quotes, find out about new things happening within FamilyLife, keep updated with our family, find links to helpful sites, and also find out how to join our support team.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Prayer and a New Commitment

One thing I have posted about recently on A Snap Shot of Motherhood is prayer.  It is one thing that is so important, and yet to me, it is one of my biggest struggles...especially praying intentionally for my children.

I have resolved this year to be intentional, to let God do His work in the lives of my children, rather than thinking a little better parenting will do the trick.  A great book that I am using to consistently pray for my children is While They are Sleeping  I have two blog posts about this book and the way I am using it this year.  Will you join with me in praying faithfully this year? 

Check out the posts A Confession and Kindness and leave a comment if you'd like to commit to prayer this year too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...