Welcome!

Tom and Laura Clifton, serving as missionaries with FamilyLife, a ministry of Cru.

On our blog you can read the latest conference quotes, find out about new things happening within FamilyLife, keep updated with our family, find links to helpful sites, and also find out how to join our support team.

Friday, November 26, 2010

We are Thankful

At this season of giving Thanks, we wanted to take a moment to say, "Thank you for all you do to make a difference in lives of people and families for Christ. We couldn't do what we do without your faithful love, encouragement, prayers and support. You are indeed a blessing to us, more than you could ever realize!"

I think Paul says it best in his letter to the Philippians, and it is our heart for you too!


"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all of my prayers for all of you. I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:3-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...